Tournament Location: 6v6, 8v8 and 11v11 is at various locations in San Diego including Westview High School.
6v6 $425 all ages
8v8 $475 (U9B-U9), 11v11 $525 (U10-adult)
You may pay online by credit card or please mail Application and Fee (Money Order/Cashiers Check) to:
Please add in rmk area: Kick for a Cure, your team name and number
Premier Soccer International, 18512 Lancashire Way, San Diego, CA. 92128
- Early registration does not guarantee acceptance. Teams from outside the State of California and Cal-South will receive automatic acceptance into the tournament upon completion of their application and receipt of their payment.
Registration is at ........ on Friday, June, 2013 from 6-9pm
Team Managers, Assistant Coaches, or Coach may check in a team.
The following is mandatory at check in:
- 2012-2013 player laminated cards will be accepted. 2013-2014 will NOT be accepted. Summer cards are OK.
- Each player MUST have 2012-2013 Cal South Medical Release form (Youth Player Registration Application) to accompany all player cards
- Your Game Cards will be created and given to you by our staff at team check-in on Friday. This will have your player roster & game information on it. Roster information should have been update or entered by team offical via the Manager Log-in on our website prior to the Wednesday before the tournament start date.
- If your staying in one of our preferred hotels listed online, we will need to know the name of the hotel, # of rooms reserved, and your team contact info. A form is provided for you on our hotel link.
- If your team is traveling outside of CYSA SOUTH, you will need to mail in your State Approved Permission to Travel paperwork to: PSI, 18512 Lancashire Way, San Diego CA. 92128 prior to June 1st, 2013. (If your team is registered to US Club Soccer, you do not have to follow the above precedure).
Attn: Adult Teams: You will need to have Players Release forms for all players on your team. Click HERE for form.
This web site shall be the final reference for all schedules, scores, rules, policies and procedures. Any conflicts between this site and other published information shall default to this site. The Tournament Committee maintains the right to independently make new and possibly conflicting determinations to the website as it deems necessary.
- Refunds will be made to all teams not accepted.
- Written Request Prior to May 15th, 2013 (Minus Administration fee $100.00)
- Teams requesting refunds must mail their requests in writing or e-mail prior to May 15, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Refunds provided to teams that drop prior to the deadline will be assessed a $100.00 transaction fee.
b. Teams that drop after the May 5th deadline will forfeit their entire application fee.
An administration fee of $100 will be withheld from each team’s refund if the tournament is canceled as a result of weather, acts of terrorism or acts of God. If the tournament is canceled once it begins, determinations of any refunds will be determined by the Board of Directors. The Tournament Director or Referee may suspend a tournament match for any circumstance in consideration of player safety or potential field damage.