Vendor Coordinator: Raffi Ruotolo
What is the Vendor Village?
♦ The Kick for a Cure Vendor Village is centrally located within the event venue and is in close proximity all soccer fields.
♦ In the Village you will find a variety of food concessions in the Food Court, merchant, and exhibit booths.
♦ The Awards Stage is also set up in the Vendor Village. This is a place where you can sit down and relax and listen to the festive variety of music played by our DJ!
♦ Here you will also find the Kick for a Cure FunZone, a fun place to be.
- Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Vendor Village at the Kick for a Cure Soccer Tournament & Festival. We are happy to offer you the opportunity to be a part of this exciting and important community event to benefit children with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- We are seeking the best SOCCER/SPORTS-RELATED products and services for our tournament participants and festival guests.
- The Vendor Village is designed for the entire family to enjoy and we welcome vendors providing products and services that are family oriented.
- All booths are covered, measure 10’ x 10’, and will include a table and two chairs.
- Overnight security will be provided.
- We offer three options for Booth Rental over the tournament weekend: Food Vendors, Merchant Vendors and Information Vendors.
- Booth rental fees are for two days. One day options are not available.
- All booth rental fees are made payable to “Kick for a Cure” and represent a 100% tax deductible charitable contribution (pending acquisition of our status as a 510 C 3 Charity Organization).
- By participating as a Vendor not only will you benefit the tournament participants and guests, but your business will help make a difference to our cause.
* Booth Fees for Kick for a Cure are available in the Vendor Booth Application Form below.
Please call Raffi Ruotolo at 858-521-9340 or email him at Raffi’s E-mail
If you would like to be a vendor at the Village located at Westview HS, click here (this location will be where the 6v6 tournament will be)
If you would like to be a vendor at all other venues (11v11 tournament), click here
If you are a vendor at Westview HS and would like advertisement announcements in the village, click here
Please review guidelines for vendors at Westview HS, click here